Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halfway

I'm happy about a lot of things this week:
  • I'm halfway through this trip to Delhi
  • We completed a huge project at work
  • I booked a trip to Kathmandu in two weeks - my favorite place in this part of the world
  • My niece learned to say my name - and this weekend when she saw my picture she not only said Jamie - she added an adjective - Jamie cute. Best compliment I've received in a long time.
  • I've been in Delhi nearly 3 weeks and haven't been sick (a personal record for me.) It may have something to do with the fact that I brought a lot of food with me this time and haven't been eating out as much.
  • I got invited to Cancun in June with some of my Texas friends. I'll be dreaming of sandy beaches until then.
  • I found out a good friend is expecting and I'll be in the US so I can fly to Seattle for her baby shower and to catch up with my NW friends.
Hope your weeks were equally as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment