Monday, March 23, 2009

A Day Late and A Dollar Short

Since our Spa Weekend started the first of spring break for me I also took off last Friday and spent the weekend in Las Vegas. This would explain the post being a little late....sorry I'll get better.

Here are the highlights:

I won $125.00 on penny slots

I found some great sales and cute new clothes that I'm very excited to wear once it stops snowing

I realized it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Just give me a sunny day and temperatures around 80 degrees.

Have a wonderful week my dear sisters.

Love and aoe,

K

2 comments:

  1. My mom used to always say that...a day late and a dollar short! Fun memories...thanks!

    I'm glad you had fun in Vegas...how much did you spend on the penny slots...just curious?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only put in $20... not bad huh?

    ReplyDelete