Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New Calling

I was released from my calling as Primary President today. I have served in that capacity for almost three years, after 5 months as a counselor...so almost three and a half years in the presidency. I was very blessed with great counselors and teachers and other leaders. We had fabulous primary children...anywhere from 50-75 on any given Sunday! Although I loved being in Primary and served with great people, I was ready for a change. So...my good report this week is my new calling...Relief Society teacher on the 3rd Sunday! After Ward Librarian, I think this would be my choice for best calling EVER! Can't wait for three weeks!

3 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! Enjoy the extra time the new role will give you with your family. And just for the record, I've been the assistant to the assistant ward librarian and it was the BEST job ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve a nice monthly job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Jam, you got me there! So, what were your responsibilites?

    ReplyDelete