Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relaxing/Productive Weekend

I have been grading, working, or traveling day and night since I left the "party" last week. When Friday rolled around I felt an enormous sense of relief. The following list outlines the good things that happened Friday and Saturday:
  • I went out to dinner with Anne and Jamie; Marissa went with me and behaved well
  • I got all of my laundry done (a rarity)
  • I thoroughly cleaned my bathroom
  • I vacuumed and mopped my entire kitchen/great room floor -- no small job
  • We took the girls bowling, which I haven't done probably since college
  • I forced myself to accomplish all of the above before putting the girls to bed and watching Twilight Saturday night
My weekends are seldom productive, so I am very relieved when I can have one like this. My week was so crazy that I had to wait until today to find some good news to share! I look forward to your posts. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a productive weekend - I love those. I watched Twilight Saturday as well - it was okay, not nearly as good as the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for productivity! You are amazing, Stac! That was A LOT of stuff. I love days like that, weekends even more...they seem to be way too few and far between for me these days. I keep wishing.

    I did not watch Twilight...I'm not sure if I can sit through it again? Maybe someday...

    Loving this blog...and it's only one week old! Can't wait for future posts!

    ReplyDelete