Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gardens

I was beginning to think that I am the only author on this blog...thanks, Jam, for reminding me otherwise. Stac and Ker...where are you!? I miss you!

Jadee and I planted our garden on Saturday. Jeremiah and Jeron will plant their garden this week. We are having a contest. I have perfect soil (vermiculite, peat moss, compost) and they have manure, mulch and topsoil. We're going to see who's garden grows more and better. Of course, the prophet said to plant a garden...he didn't say anything about the harvest! I believe that gardens are lovely...especially when you plant flowers amidst your vegetables...and definitely of good report! Have a happy week.

2 comments:

  1. You should show pics of your garden! Sorry I have not posted recently. I will put something up this week. Have been enjoying the freedom of no work (but increased work cleaning and running kids around at home!). Love getting your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your contest idea - what a fun way to involve your kids.

    ReplyDelete