Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spring Arrivals

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, ladies. I've been enjoying my time out of school. I was so happy when finals were over! I thought I would center my post around the new arrivals in our family over the past couple of months.

The first arrival was Quinn, Ali's first child, born on Valentine's Day. He is so cute! The photo is a picture of me with him at Ali's husband's graduation from the U of U last week. They'll be leaving for Michigan in August where Jeff will start dental school. Yay for them!


The next arrival was little Annie, Danny and Brooke's new baby, born on tax day. :) She is absolutely gorgeous!
The third arrival was at McIffs' barn! No name for this little filly yet. The girls were extremely excited about her arrival.
We are getting ready for a Sun Valley trip with my parents next week. I just love Sun Valley. Mark and I both spent time there with our families when we were kids. Luckily Sun Valley is within the Boise mission boundaries! Take care and keep up the posts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the new parents, and especially to the auntie! Isn't it nice that our siblings have more children so that we can love them and then give them back!? Have fun in Sun Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable new additions to the family!

    I'm so jealous of your Sun Valley trip - it is one of our family's favorite vacation spots as well. Our trip there this year got canceled something we are very sad about - so you'll just have to enjoy and tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete