Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekends

This week I am most grateful for having a weekend off.

Since arriving in Delhi I've worked every weekend. And by work I don't just mean checking in on emails or taking a few calls, I mean going in to the office. But somehow this weekend I managed to make things work out so I could avoid the office and spend a weekend relaxing and getting a few personal things taken care of.

I've got my laundry done, I hit the mall to buy presents for my niece and nephew. I went grocery shopping, I hit the ATM. I watched a couple of movies and I book a trip for next weekend - might as well go large and force myself to take two weekends in a row off.

But best of all, I paid a visit to my favorite mini spa here in Delhi and had a facial. I don't know what it is about Tania but spending an hour or so with her puts me in the most relaxed place - and my skin never looks better. It was exactly what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm going to have to give facials another try...all I've heard and read is forcing me to believe that they will be one of the best things I can do for my skin...

    Glad you had the weekend off...and that you're taking another in a week! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete