Thursday, June 4, 2009

Best Intentions

Ladies,

I must admit I still trying to get in the habit of writing on the blog. One must remember this is my first attempt and Jamie and Heidi are seasoned professionals. Today I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to spend an hour with potential students from the Paiute tribe. Having a chance to create those 'Aha' moments and share my love of education is one of the most rewarding parts of my job. It's been a rough last few months trying to deal with the daily stress of organizational management and sometimes it seems like the nothing is working according to plan. Having the chance to reflect on the good things gives me the strength to move on. So here's to making a difference in someone's life today!

2 comments:

  1. Your job must be incredible at times - to get to see the difference education can make in people's lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks for coming back to us, Ker! And here's to reflecting on the good things...like if I didn't have to pick up after my children (all FOUR of them) it would mean that I didn't have them...and I'm really glad I have them, so I am mostly glad I can pick up after them! ;)

    ReplyDelete