Sunday, June 7, 2009

Letters

It's sad but I think the best part about this week is that it is over and in four more days I'll be on my way to the airport.

However, the next best thing is something I've already blogged about - Katie C's project "Dear Me." When she sent the original note about the project a few weeks ago I immediately knew it was something I should do. I spent the next several weeks reflecting on my life and myself at different times wondering what I, knowing what I know today, would have said to a younger me. The reflection and then forcing myself to sit down and write truly was an incredible experience. It helped me work through some issues that I've been working on today.

Check out the blog where she's posting letters and if nothing else take a minute this week and reflect on what kind of letter you'd write to a younger you. Trust me you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment