Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Enjoying Summer

Ladies, I'm off to get my hair cut this morning but wanted to make a post before I go. I'm still not too good at this blogging thing!

I think I just want to say how much I am loving summer. I can actually get all of my laundry done in one day now. During school I'm lucky to spread it out over a week! I can also get up at 8 a.m. if I want, which I love. I am sure the days will go by quickly until August.

I'm preparing to take students to the National PBL competition in Anaheim on Friday. Wish us luck! Mark and the girls are coming down to join us later in the week. I hope we'll have a good time.

Heid, don't stress about the house. One thing I have to do when feeling like you're feeling is just have Mark take the girls and go somewhere for a few hours. At least you can feel like you are accomplishing something without having to go back and clean it again 5 minutes later. I imagine your house is enormously more organized than mine in any case!

Take care, girls. Hope you are all well.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE to sleep until 8...simply heavenly. I think you would find your imaginings to be just that...only imaginings. We are really in disarray right now. I like your idea, though, so I think I will do that TONIGHT. Jeron and I are going to start on his room right now...I'll keep you posted.

    Hope your haircut is fabulous and that your students perform marvelously in Anaheim! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer.

    Good luck in Anaheim - I miss the FBLA/PBL days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need a haircut... just a few more days :)

    ReplyDelete