Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference

It is so nice this morning to be able to sit down with my mom and watch conference. After more than 3 years of hoping my internet connection will stay up long enough and work well enough that I can hear conference that way. It feels like a rare treat to sit in front of the TV in Aurora and watch conference. But, I am also incredibly grateful for the fact that I've also been able to participate in conference no matter where in the world I've been.

A talk from Elder Wirthlin in the October conference, "Come What May and Love it" has gotten me through the last several months, and I'm very excited to discover a new talk to guide me this year.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for conference. Wish I could have watched every session...thank goodness for DVR...that is definitely one of my praiseworthy things of the week...how did we live without DVR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us are still living without a DVR.

    ReplyDelete