Saturday, April 4, 2009

You've gotta love Phil

My highlight of the week was meeting Phil, the host of the Amazing Race. I'm usually not one to get starstruck, but I must say adventurous men from New Zealand are welcome to visit Cedar City anytime. When you get a chance check out Cedar City on his daily blog at philridesacrossamerica.com.

What really struck me about Phil was that he invited his father to join him in his adventure. It was sweet to see the love between him and his father. You could tell they really enjoyed being together.

I hope each of you had a wonderful week and may we all gain a treasure talk from conference this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! I have never really desired to do such a thing...but I do catch myself, once in a while, wondering what it would be like to do something so monumental. Remind me to tell you girls about the kid we met when we lived in Fallon...he was cycling his way home to Boston from San Francisco...he made it and even sent us pictures! Maybe that's what we should do for our big trip in two years?

    ReplyDelete