Sunday, April 5, 2009

Something I Love

I am grateful this week to have been able to attend the Reno Bridal and Beauty Expo as a vendor, marketing my photography. What a blessing photography has been in my life the last three years. It was one of those almost immediate, in-your-face answers to direct and specific prayer. I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who knows each of us so well and desires that we be happy and have joy in this life. Photography is joy for me. I am not perfect at it...disconcerting for a perfectionist...but more often than not, I get something salvageable. I love to capture moments and personalities. I am hoping for some more wedding bookings this wedding season. Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi - These are amazing! What a beautiful talent. I hope the expo went well.

    ReplyDelete