Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wicked and More

Hello, my friends.

I'm not great at this blogging thing, but I really love reading your posts!

We had a very fun weekend. We took the girls to Wicked last night. They LOVED it! The production was great, we sat on the 2nd row, and the girls got autographs after. They were in heaven the whole night.

I love the story of Wicked. I like that someone thought to frame a popular story around some very important concepts.

While I'm raving about things I like, I have to say that I am loving two books right now. I finished "Two Cups of Tea" a couple of weeks ago. Wow. That has to be one of my favorite books. Right now I am listening to "1776" on CD. I am totally loving it too and can't wait to go on a New England tour someday. I'm always open to new book recommendations! I'll be finishing up finals next week and can finally have a chance to read again!

2 comments:

  1. I wish WICKED would come somewhere close to me... :( I'm sure that Jadee would love it, too! So glad you were able to have such a great experience with your little sweeties.

    I am reading "Three Cups of Tea" right now. It is a GREAT book! Thanks to Jamie for the recommendation. Next I'll have to look into "1776". It's so great to have such well-read friends. You girls give me something to aspire to...in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am insanely jealous that you got tickets! Wicked is at the top of my list, hopefully since the show sold so well here it will be back soon.

    I'm also glad you loved Three Cups - it sure has changed how I view that part of the world and reminded me the power of a single, determined person.

    ReplyDelete