Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Arrival


What is it about the birth of a baby that reminds you what life is really all about. Is it there perfect innocence, trust and dependency? Or is it the beauty when they open their eyes, or the way the fit perfectly in your arms? I'm not sure what it is, but I do know it is an amazing experience.

My nephew arrived safely as planned this week. Both he and mom and doing well. As an added bonus I've got to spend lots of time with my niece this week and while she hasn't yet added Jamie to her vocabulary, she has added Grandma and it sounds very sweet.

After a blessing this big, it isn't hard to find many things to be grateful for in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Aunthood for the second time! How exciting. How is little Miss M adjusting? Love the picture. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congratulations to all... I am anxiously awaiting more pictures and all the stats!

    ReplyDelete