Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Victory at State PBL

I was away all weekend with my PBL students in Ogden. We attended the annual state competition. I always worry before we go. I worry that we won't win any awards. I worry that someone will have car trouble on the way. I worry that I will forget the projector and laptop. I worry that someone will miss their test. And on and on.

Fortunately, everything went very well! My students won lots of awards and everything worked out in the end. Ten of our 13 students qualified for nationals. We'll be traveling to Anaheim in April. The Anaheim PBL trip was the only one I went on as a college student, so I'm excited to go back again with my students. Now we just need to raise $10,000 so everyone can go!

I've really enjoyed reading your entries, girls. Thanks for the great idea, Jam. I look forward to reading about your "good news" every week. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your team - what a great showing. The Anaheim trip is my favorite FBLA/PBL location. Wish I could come with you.

    ReplyDelete