Thursday, July 9, 2009

Auntie J

I'm late posting again - I had this half ready to go on Sunday but couldn't find the pictures.

Since I've been home I've been lucky enough to spend a bunch of time with my family and it's reminded me again how blessed I am to have them. I may not be a mom yet (or ever) but my sister is kind enough to share her kids we me and I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of their lives. Even if Miss M has learned to say Sadie (my dog) before she figures out Jamie.

Here are some beautiful photos taken of them recently in my parents yard by a friend of my sisters who is just getting her photography business going - she's amazingly talented - although I do think she had some good talent to work with.

1 comment:

  1. I think she had some fabulous talent to work with! Those are some beautiful kids...and I always say...it's easy to take beautiful pictures of beautiful people!

    I, too, am grateful for my family...especially my sister who doesn't have kids, and may never. She is my kids' favorite auntie and other mother. I expect that your sister is especially grateful for her children's other mother, too.

    ReplyDelete