Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ah, Disneyland...


You've probably all seen our pictures on Facebook, but we returned from Anaheim over the weekend. Our girls are at just that age where they are really taken in by Disney's magic and have the stamina to hang with it all day. We may never have such a time at Disneyland again. On the way home I was thinking about how little time we really have with our children as an overall percentage of their lives. I hope we can keep taking fun trips and making good memories with our kids. I know that we'll always remember Alice and Tinkerbell!


I'm also really, really proud of my students. We had a first place, a second place, and a 9th place at Nationals. They did so well! I think taking first at Nationals for rural Snow College students is really something. They worked so hard and really deserved to do well.

I can't believe that we are into July! My motto this summer: enjoy every day and don't get uptight. We'll see if I can actually do it! Hope all is well. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the trip went well - both Disneyland and PBL. The girls look so cute in their costumes, what a fun way to experience Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What precious girls you have. Congrats on the fabulous showing at PBL. btw...I need a motto like yours...especially the part about not getting uptight...how do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Stac- they are so cute! Little Tinkerbell and Alice fit their personalities perfectly.

    ReplyDelete