Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fleeting Days of Summer

Hello, friends.

Today I'm looking at the calendar and see that my last days of summer freedom are upon me. I am sad! I love summer, even more than I loved it as a child. I hope you all have enjoyed your summer as much as I have enjoyed mine. The time I've spent with Mark and the girls has been relaxing and fun.

I've been fortunate to see Jamie and Heidi in the past week! Ker, I'll be heading to Cedar City to see you this fall. Maybe I'll even spend the night if you have time! I so appreciate you all as great friends upon whom I can always rely.

Recently I was thinking about some of my favorite products that make me feel good:

1. MAC lip glass
2. Goat cheese
3. High-quality sheets and down comforters
4. Garlic presses
5. Air conditioning
6. Coco Mademoiselle parfum
7. Jane Austen books
8. Treadmills
9. Avon hand cream
10. My beloved computer

I can think of lots more, and maybe I'll add them later, but this is what I'm thinking of right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for favorite things! I have to say that at this point in my life, I like the school year better! Hopefully, as my children grow and mature, I will appreciate summer more...?

    ReplyDelete