Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun Friends

This week I am grateful for friends who are doers...goers...planners. I am most grateful that they are willing to include me in their plans! I was nervous at the beginning of the summer...wondering what I would do with all of my children for more than three whole months? Now I know...just follow the in-crowd...to the zoo, to the park, to Virginia City, to the swimming pool in Minden, to Lake Tahoe, and anywhere else they come up with to go. We have had such fun on these adventures and they have really brightened up our summer.

The greatest thing about these moms is that they are non-exclusive. They invite EVERYONE. There are no cliques, no groups. Just lots of fun and everyone included. Whoever is around makes the plans, then someone e-mails the rest, and someone else forwards the e-mail to everyone else who might not be on the original e-mail and then all who are able show up! It's fabulous.

Unfortunately, I have not taken my camera on any of these outings :( I didn't think it was a very smart idea to try to keep track of my three non-swimmers at the swimming pool AND try to take pictures of them! I might have been able to do it at the zoo... I will try to do better next week on the picture taking.

Thanks to the girls who do the planning and inviting! You've made our summer much more interesting and exciting!

1 comment: